Subject: RE: [Leica] Forgive me for I (sometimes) flash
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:32:06 -0500

I use a Vivitar 285 with my M6 on a Stroboframe "flip" bracket. The Vivitar
flash has an accessory that allows the flash to be mounted on the bracket &
the sensor to be plugged into the hot shoe for "close" to TTL flash
metering. If I use my 21, I use a regular sync cord plugged into the outlet
on the M6 & fit an omni-bounce attachment to the 285 flash head (obviously
with the sensor plugged back into the flash unit!). It comes real close to
covering the 21 in a very limited (maybe up to 10 -15 feet) distance. BTW,
flash on a bracket is the only time I use the M-Grip, since it centers the
tripod mount. I have a bogen quick release fitted to the bottom of the
M-Grip for quick on & off the bracket.

Greg