Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure technique
From: omegaman <omegaman@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:03:27 -0500

Tim:
I am also using the Zone VI modified Pentax Digital, one degree spot.  It is
great but I will also report that my wife's unmodified Soligor one degree has
given identical readings in all the lighting situations we have encountered thus
far.  We use the Zone System with 4x5.  It also works well with color exposures
but I send color out and don't know about +/- development, etc. on color.
Randolph Carlisle