Subject: RE: [Leica] Virus
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:40:39 -0800

Dick,

The PrettyPark Worm first popped up last summer. If you keep your anti-virus
software updated, it should snag it and sort it out on the spot. Even if you
update your AV signatures weekly (I do), the best advice is as you
say---don't open that, or any other unsolicited attachment!

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.