Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Which Leica M lens is your favorite?
From: "Rick Floyd" <rick_floyd@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:54:04 -0500

George:

I ordered a focusing tab from Leica parts department.  The cost was $10.00
to $15.00 (don't remember exactly).  It is a smaller and plastic with more
rounded edges than on my Summicron ASPH.  When I purchased it, the parts guy
said the only way to mount it was to disassemble the lens since it is
screwed on from the inside.  I bought it anyway, because I remember Tom A.
saying that it could be epoxied on to the lens without too much difficulty.
The only problem is that I haven't had the guts to actually do it!!!!

Here's hoping you can let me know it works...

Rick