Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon S3 war
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:16:06 EST

In a message dated 2/26/00 10:54:38 AM Central Standard Time,
msmall@roanoke.infi.net writes:

<< >Marc is full of racist shit. >>
Isn't it interesting how often the one losing the argument resorts to the
"race card" to divert attention from the truth.  However, so long as the
majority puts up with this nonsense, the whiners will play the "race card"
whenever it suits their purpose.

As I recall, the Japs were the supreme racists of the entire world as they
thought they were the chosen people and everyone else was inferior.  It was
not until Harry Truman and the A-bomb stopped Tojo and the Japanese war
machine that any other race was given any consideration by the Japanese.

Marc is not a racist at all, he is just talking about inanimate objects and
"telling it like it is" in his opinion.  Let's see if we can remove this
racist nonsense from the board and get back to the facts.