Subject: Re: [Leica] Re snakemeat
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 22:14:25 -0500

I shouldn't ask, but:
  a) did you photograph it, and
  b) did you photograph it with a Leica?
  c) was it Art?

amazing

Tim K

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Johnston" <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 3:24 PM
Subject: [Leica] Re snakemeat

>>>I remember cutting up a snake for dinner one evening.  Step one was
to sever
the head.  After that, as I was skinning it, it proceded to wrap itself
around my
arm.
Tim K<<<

At a place called Legend Lake in (I think) the John Marshall Wilderness,
we killed a big rattler while chopping wood and dined on it, frying
cutlets in a frying pan. Even the cooked pieces twitched, which caused
one of my campadres to lose all his snakemeat the hard way. <s>

- --Mike