Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 finders
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:15:52 -0700

I enquired, when having a CLA, if the 28 and 135 frames could be added. I
was told my camera was too old (no. 982374) but that the later cameras could
have individual masks changed. I was also told that these masks were not
cheap. When a Leica factory tech says not cheap, I think he means it.

John Collier