Subject: Re: [Leica] Etc.-tol
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:15:47 -0800

Kip Babington wrote:
><Snip> But I've always been a bit disappointed that I really couldn't get
> the capacity they claim because of the mechanics of the printing process.  Anybody
> else find this to be the case?
>
> Cheers,
> Kip

I'm just glad thought if it turns out to be the case that if it's in the tray,
it's good usable stuff.
I fond that almost to be the case with LPD. If you could see it, you could make
an excellent print with it.
That included if it was just some brown sludge at the bottom of a tray.
I have not made a direct comparison test  (contrast qualitywise) against Dektol
yet, on the Neutol Plus. But that is imminent.
But subjectively it seems like great stuff. I've gotten some excellent prints
with it. Would Dektol have made them even better? Tune in next week.
Mark Rabiner