Subject: Re: [Leica] Snakes/mushrooms
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:38:02 -0800

Mike,
your analogy about snakes and mushrooms is a good one. In the last few days
we have had a lot of rain in California. As a consequence, mushrooms have
sprouted in many wooded areas. I picked a few pounds, I blanched them and
made them into a salad with spices, lemon, and oil. However I can't be sure
if they are benign and I can't get my wife to taste them.
Just kidding, they are delicious if somewhat strong in taste.

Joseph

From: "mike pailliotet" <pailliotet@earthlink.net>