Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm vs. 24mm
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:34:16 -0700

You know I have at various times read that you do not need the finder for
the:

28mm when using the .72 finders as the outside edges are a good guide.

24mm when using the .72 finders as the outside edges are a good guide.

21mm when using the .72 finders as the outside edges are a good guide.

What next the 15mm!

John Collier

Oh yeah, Yahoo.