Subject: [Leica] Epson 1270
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:45:55 -0500

Someone posted a message about the Epson 1270 printer (the new one
coming out next month) saying they had one on order with B&H. I just
called B&H and they tell me they have not got it in their data base- no
ship dates- no price info- nanda ting. Can who ever posted message help
on this? We want to add this unit and need a little help with the who,
what, and where plus the how, I know the why.

- --
Cheers Wilber GFE
tel. 803-469-2440

http://www.jeffcoatphotography.com