Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 35 f/1.4 ASPH vs 35 f/2 ASPH
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:00:01 -0000

1. 50 Noctilux, just for the sake of 1.0 and really desperate want to try
and have it.
2. 75 mm lux, which is the best lenses for casual portrait.  Really
satisfied!
3. 35 ASPH cron, for small size and easy to carry with excellent result.

Since 35 ASPH cron is the smallest of my Leica lenses, it is the one that I
carry most of the time.

My recomendation is go with the cron for the size reason.  (I know 50 elmar
is smaller but the stop is 2.8).

JSJ
- ----

Forgive me...But if you can only get - or want - one lens, make it the 35
Summilux ASPH - Incredible performance - as good as the Summicron - a stop
faster, not that big at all....A really top-notch all-around lens which
won't fail you in virtually situation...