Subject: Re: [Leica] What does the "M" stand for in M series?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:12:24 +0100

Yes, but then why are the screw-mount models not called M-something as well?
After all, they too have a messsucher...

Nathan

Gabriele Müller wrote:

> It means "messsucher"...
>
> Best wishes
> Gabriele

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman