Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica M lens is your favorite?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:55:14 -0700

I have a real problem in this area as I always love the lens on the camera!
I have the usual 21 through 135 and every time I use a lens I am just amazed
at the quality of the results. When I have not shot portraits for a while I
get to thinking I should sell off my 90 but I plunk it on the camera and
shoot a roll or two and wow! What a great lens! Same with the 21. Right now
I am on the horns of a dilemma. Do I purchase a 35 Summilux Asph or a
Noctilux? Both have the same functional hand holding limits (you can usually
hand hold a 35 one stop lower speed than a 50) and I cannot decide which I
want to spend my children's inheritance on.

John Collier