Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica's Reply to John Collier
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:33:24 -0500

Thanks, John, for sharing this very interesting reply from Leica Solms with the LUG.  They obviously see the change as a way to incresase market share in Canada.  I had no idea that only 2.5% of Leica sales in N.A. is generated in Canada.  Perhaps Kindermann could have done more to promote Leica.  It will be interesting to see if Lisle Kelco can improve on this.

Paul