Subject: Re: [Leica] Cosina vs Leica (glass)
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:26:57 +1300

At 6:19 PM -0800 20/2/2000, Tom wrote:

>  The tests of the Ultron, Nokton and Color-Heliar versus the equivalent Leica
>lenses confirm my opinions of these lenses.

<snip>

Thanks Tom.
Now you've got me itching for an Ultron! Grrrrr :-)

Gary

_____________________

Malkmus: Well, just the building of a record is very rewarding
because you start
with nothing and you end up with something. It's a very long process and it's
hard. It starts in your bedroom and ends up ...

Kannberg: ... in somebody else's bedroom.

Malkmus: Somebody else's bedroom.

                                                      Pavement: On the
album recording process

Gary Elshaw