Subject: [Leica] Speaking of my new M4
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:07:17 +0000

My m4 has a peculiar problem I have never encountered before. The camera
functions fine in all respects except it seem I now have the worlds only two
stroke shutter release on my m4. I push down the first time and it often won't
release but on the second push it will fire, any thoughts.  The shutter seems
to be working fine, the slow speeds sound ok and it has a nice lingering after
buzz at one second.
John