Subject: Re: [Leica] Socrates RIP
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 17:11:20 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:
[ snip ]
If he looked in a mirror could he see himself? (always wondered that about
chameleons, how do they brush their teeth?)

	--> it's what they eat that does the trick: yuk to me,
	yummy to them... They don't need MilkBones.
	Maybe we could call it "flip slurp" : REAL fast, too.
	Leica Photar stuff ...

	I wonder if a chameleon is preferable to a gecko ?
	Sorry for Socrates: pets enhance life enjoyment so much.

	AJQ