Subject: [Leica] Re: Anodized finish BUBBLING up
From: timswan <timswan@blazenetme.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:50:13 -0500

Justin,

I thought it was just me! I have an R4 and an M6 which are both showing
the same symptoms -- blisters underneath the black chrome which burst,
leaving a corroded spot. Strangely my Leicaflex SL and M3 do not have
this problem. I have a feeling that it's the chrome over brass that's
saving them.

In my case it can't be because of sub-tropic conditions -- I live in
Maine,

Tim