Subject: Re: [Leica] Ice Cream Shop
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:16:00 -0500

Interesting analyses Mike.  The first analysis sounds like vintage
Szarkowski; the second a formalist description; the third, is psychoanalysis
the right word?  You lead us through the various ways of looking at a
picture.  NIce shot by the way.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/

Mike Johnson wrote in part:
. . .
> On the Leica-Users Members Photos page there's a category called "M
> Stuff" by
> someone named "Bryant" (who I don't know and can't recall seeing on the
> LUG).
> Check out his photo called "Ice Cream Shop" at this URL:

http://beta.content.communities.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=show_photo&ID
_Community=Leicausers&ID_Topic=27&ID_Message=204