Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FS: 35 1.4 aspherical (1st ver)
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:15:58 -0500

I don't know, Jim, for you to have admitted to using 'drugstore 4x6 prints' just might put you into the same league of Leica photographers as this "Eggleston" guy we've been hearing about.  You used the term 'lenses' - was that the plural of lens or of lense - we need to know!  Thank you for having the courage to speak out - whether or not it be PC or not.
Tim K