Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FS: 35 1.4 aspherical (1st ver)
From: Jerald Rosenfeld <jarosenfeld@home.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:12:42 -0800

Just to add to he quality of the 35MM Asph f1.4. I entered into a juried
compettion  a 20x24 enlargment made from a slide using the 35MM Asph
1.4. I have printed the full image and it looks sweet. The Competition
was a  open medium 600 entrants 90 selected for showing < my current
status> 10 photo's. IT is hard for me to imagine that the image would
have held up with another lens. Yes I shot the picture with a tripod and
a cable release. I will keep you informed ans to the results of the
competion.

Jerry