Subject: Re: [Leica] Motion picture camera accepts Leica lenses?
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 09:31:07 -0500

on 2/18/00 2:50 PM, Vincent Dow at vincenzoid@yahoo.com wrote:

> (I previously sent this posting to the wrong address
> -- Yeah yeah, look at the FNG!)
>
> Does anyone know about this camera?  I've heard about
> a Imo (sp?) 35mm, motion picture camera that has an
> M-mount.  I'd love to know more!  What size magazines
> are there for it?  Is it big and heavy like a
> Mitchell, or a little "run and gun"?  Loud, quiet?
> Can you get one fixed if it breaks down?
>
> Vince  (FNG)
> http://im.yahoo.com
The only MP camera that sounds like Imo is the old Bell and Howell
Eyemo(sp). It is a 30's-50's hand held spring wind 100 ft., optical finder
box.  I understand that a couple of companies in CA are rebuilding them in
several new updated configuration. Checkout American Cinematographer for

Steven Alexander