Subject: Re: [Leica] Eggleston's genius
From: Harrison Mcclary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 01:24:59 -0600

once upon a time Mark Rabiner wrote:

> Looks like he was shooting through his sunroof!
> Mark :-) Rabiner

Nah,
He shot through the window and, from what I have seen of his "art?" he never
looked through his camera.  I can't express enough how much I dislike his
crap.  Hated it when I studied him in college and still find him WAY
overrated.

I think Donal gave him a complement by calling his work "white noise"  for
me it is not even that good.  Gives the south a bad rap IMHO.  And I also am
from Tennessee, just the real part, Nashville, not that West part, Memphis,
that we should have given to Arkansas........
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net