Subject: RE: [Leica] Lense?
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 20:38:46 -0500

I just checked my Concise Oxford, and it doesn't list "lense" at all.  Can
you supply a reference?  I believe that lense is a nettish spelling,
fostered and supported solely by the denizens of
rec.photo.equipment.35mm...

[Austin] For me, it is not a 'nettish' spelling.  It is a completely
acceptable alternate spelling, according to Webster's....  I spend NO time
on rec.photo.equipment.35mm anyway...so there goes that theory...