Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Darkroom
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:20:37 -0500

Tina:

There is also another huge advantage to the electronic/digital B&W darkroom,
reprints,  all print are exactly the same and an entire day spent in the
dark creating an issue of one image now becomes productive time, in the
light while the printer hums away.

If only those little bugs didn't runaround inside the machines playing games
and disrupting the calm.

Steven alexander