Subject: Re: [Leica] Drop Dead Gorgeous
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:26:30 EST

I'm sitting here with the final version of the LHSA black paint camera at my
side.  It is drop dead gorgeous!  I will be taking photos of it in the next
few days for the brochure to be sent out announcing it to membership.  It's
gloss black finish is absolutely beautiful, with the Leica script on the top
plate, no "Leica M6" engraving on the front, BLACK "Leica dot," and no strap
lug protectors.  On the back, a discrete LHSA logo above the "Special
Edition" legend.  It meets my design brief that from 5 feet away, it must
look like a black paint M4.  The only giveaway is the TTL's larger shutter
speed dial and satin chrome acces. shoe.  My early 60's version 50 Summilux
suits it perfectly.  Like I said, drop dead gorgeous!
I'll keep you all posted.

Bill Rosauer