Subject: Re: [Leica]Konica Hexar...It ain't no Leica..
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:09:03 -0500

Dan:

I don't really want to get into this, but The M6 represents the best
technology the 1970s had to offer.
It's mostly made in South America. There are known technical problems
with the camera. They haven't done a major retool in years, and the
dealers barely make money selling them for $1800. Do you want to talk
about margins?

You wrote:  You can pick up a nice used M6 for 1200.00 that will hold
it's value over time>

Think about it. That nice M6 sold for $1800-$2000 two years ago. How
is that holding value?

Tom