Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V15 #64
From: timswan <timswan@blazenetme.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 18:51:51 -0500

Tina,

Probably alot of people who have been judging Eggleston's photos have
also based their judgements on what his photos look like on the web, even
though we all know that we wouldn't want that done with our own photos.
I'm glad you ordered the book and hope you like it...but seeing his
dye-transfer prints might sway you if the book doesn't.

Tim