Subject: [Leica] Re: No logic in it
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:25:53 -0800

Mike

>>I'm not arguing from logic.<<

One side of me says that I definately want negs that will last into the
next millenium. Another side of me knows that when I get too many rolls of
undeveloped film I don't want to add to the backlog, so I stop
photographing.

Perhaps I should be more selective with my photography. But I believe --
rightly or wrongly -- that there's a lesson on every frame. I may be better
off if those lessons fade within 5 years.

BTW, how many rolls of undeveloped film did Winnograd leave behind when he
died? Wasn't it something like 6,000, or am I completely off base?

David