Subject: [Leica] odd M4
From: "Neal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:19:00 -0500

I know that this is not the Leica collectors group but many of you are collectors and I want to pick your brains.  I came
across an odd M4 today at a local camera shop; the serial # is1380###, it has no self timer, it is clearly marked M4 and
Wetzlar on the top plate, on the front is the red dot logo plate marked Leitz. The camera also has an M4-2 type rear door
and hot shoe. Any info on this oddity would be greatly appreciated