Subject: [Leica] Re: Crap-o-la
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:58:57 -0800

At 12:19 PM 2/16/00 -0500, LawsonCL@aol.com wrote:

>I'm bullish on this project. May I suggest you concentrate on Holsteins and
>shoot black and white film.
>
>One caveat, though, should these bags not prove to the balm you seek,
>neglecting other projects could be an udder financial catastrophe.
>
>Chris (Farm Boy) Lawson

Aaah yes. I'm half way through my umpteenth square green can of Bag Balm.
Learned about it when I helped my uncle on his farm (Idaho) during the
summers in the late 40's, early 50's. Greatest stuff around. I use it every
day.

But I cannot think of a Leica connection. Aaaah... smear it on a UV filter
for that soft focus look. Cheaper than a Softar... And improves the UV
filter at the same time.

:-)

Jim