Subject: Re: [Leica] Decisions...
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 05:44:26 EST

I am lucky enough to have acquired a M3, M4-P and M6 and love all three of
them. I also have an EOS system which I use for much of my commercial work.

It is a strange thing but I like my M4-P better than my M6 for a reason that
I cannot understand as there is little logic to it. I have a feeling it is
because of the absence of a meter. I use a hand-held Minolta meter or
guesstimate and find that somehow I am free of the worry of the blinking
diodes. I tend to meter once and then work on that basis for most of the time
(in b&w). For colour slide I rely on the M6 meter but would be very happy
with the M4-P and a hand-held.

Gerry
Gerry Walden (UK)