Subject: [Leica] Riboud
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:55:45 +0000

>>>I met Marc Riboud in London last year (?) and I am pleased to confirm
that he
is very firmly a Leica user, with just one lens. When asked what his
favourite piece of camera equipment was he replied "My sneakers - with
them I
can walk closer or further away" - a true Leica statement! On the
subject of
his motivation behind his images he said "I like them".

A man I felt proud too spend too short a time with, and one of the great
in
my opinion. If more were as down to earth as him, we would all benefit.

Gerry
Gerry Walden (UK)<<<

Gerry,
One of my favorites too.