Subject: Re: [Leica] Eggleston
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:37:04 -0500

I never was a great fan of Eggleston but that's mostly because I never paid
much attention to him.  I do like that photo of the road to Greenville.  I'm
no art critic but looking at that picture it feels that I am right there,
but in a kind of frozen moment where I get to look around and admire the
view.  I think the car on the edge of the frame makes it real for me.  Just
my 2cents worth.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/