Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Chromogenic b/w films with Leica
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:31:02 -0800

David,

I have a rare 17" fiber-base monitor (double-weight, glossy) that I'll let
you have for $500, shipping included. I'll even throw in the fiber-base
graphics card, although it only has 2MB of memory. Respond by close of
business today, or I'll flog it on eBay tomorrow morning, no doubt for twice
as much.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.