Subject: Re: [Leica] Chromogenic nightmares
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:29:22 -0800

There's probably nothing better for color print work, which is why I don't
do much color print work. The C-41 films have improved tremendously in the
past 10 years or so, but I don't see the point of putting anything on them
if you want it to last more than a decade. That's all.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.