Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Bashing 101
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 13:00:25 -0800

Long ago I stopped patronizing a local shop for their self righteous
comments about my photo equipment.
It is not wrong to criticize constructively any brand, model or feature but
it is definitely wrong to bash derisively and with a sense of superiority
Leica or "the other guys". To me bashing other's brands or choices seems to
try hard to justify our own.

Joseph