Subject: Re: [Leica] OT--delete this--
From: csocolow <csocolow@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:44:46 -0500

Having endured the excitement of having my Taurus wagon broadsided by a
Baltimore city bus and being able to hobble away with only a slightly
fractured pelvis, a broken collarbone and a good concussion I had no
qualms about replacing it with another Taurus (Sable) wagon. Of course
it didn't help the car that they had to cut it apart to get me out. The
doctor who was doing a research project for NHTSA (National Highway
Traffic Safety Administration or something like that) was impressed that
I fared so well and heartily recommended buying another. Glad your wife
is alright Mark.

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/