Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Cars big and small
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 15:25:59 -0800 (PST)

> I decided to get her a Humvee! I've seen one around the neighbored it
> looks real safe!!

Friend of mine in the UK has a Stalwart. All Terrain/Amphibious with 6
wheel drive for land, aquajet for water, capable of carrying a two ton
load in a waterproof bed, seating for 6 inside, big diesel engine, 22
windshield wipers, etc etc. Makes a Humvee look like a toy.

A little much for just heading down to the grocery story but you know the
old adage: "Everything to excess, moderation is for monks."

obLeica: I looked at my Leica again this weekend. The deluge coming down
outside prevented me from wanting to use it much, however.

Godfrey

PS: Yes, I've driven the Fords^H^H^H^H^HVolvos lately.