Subject: [Leica] Leica in Belgium
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:45:38 +0100

Hello all

My dealer just confirms that Masson Draguet looses Leica in Belgium. The new
one will be probably (99% he said) De Beukelaer (Antwerpen) the current
distributor of Nikon and Durst. This should nothing but improve seriously
the representation of the brand.

Another good news, for me at least. I've been welcomed this evening by my 20
years-long Valentine with a new M6 with a 35 Summicron. This is for me a
real improvemement of my Leica gear after 30 years with a IIf and Elmar
50/3.5.
First loading - no problem (much easier - good help from the LUG).
 I hope sincerely each of this list is  as lucky as I :)

Bernard

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be