Subject: Re: [Leica] My ongoing (unscientific) Epson paper tests
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:25:41 -0500

My sources place this print in the US sometime in March. It is supposed to be a
really supper unit. Also the Cannon BJC-8200 Bubble Jet Printer is top of the
line and is available now. Have not used either. The epson scanner we use is
great, don't see why the printer will not be.
Cheers Wilber GFE
 http://www.jeffcoatphotography.com

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Has anyone actually SEEN and used the new 1270, or know anything about
> pricing? According to the Epson website, it can print 11x14s, has ink
> droplets about 1/3 smaller than the 750 and 1200, is faster than the current
> printers, and, with the Epson Mat paper and Epson ink, Epson is claiming I
> believe it's a 15-year print life...pretty amazing...

- --
Cheers Wilber GFE
tel. 803-469-2440

http://www.jeffcoatphotography.com