Subject: [Leica] Which is better M Series lens 21 f/2.8 or 24 f/2.8
From: Naveen.Goud@LibertyMutual.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 09:54:47 -0500

Hello everyone,

This is my first post to the group after a couple of months of passive
reading. About three months ago I fell for the Leica mystique and purchased
a Leica M6 (0.85) with a 35 f/2.0 lens and I can't tell you how much
pleasure I get from viewing the photos from Leica. After using Leica for the
last three months, some times I wonder if I ever use my Nikon gear when I
have to use a 35mm lens.

In the next few months, I want to add a wide angle lens. Optically I want to
know how would a 24mm Elmarit would compare to the 21mm Elmarit. I have
heard that the 21mm Elmarit is a lens in it's own class.

What I feel I am missing in a M6 is a shutter lock. I accidentally clicked
the shutter release button and wasted a couple of frames while the lens cap
was closed.

I can say I will be a Leica user for the rest of my life.

Regards,

- - Naveen