Subject: Re: [Leica] Cars large and small
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:11:24 -0500

At 02:23 PM 2/13/00 -0800, you wrote:
>You'll not catch me dead in a little car with no engine in the front.
>Mark Rabiner
>The other car was an 80's Chevy Cavalier. watch out for those!!!

So sorry about the wreck, Mark, but I'm glad your wife was in the Volvo!  I
hope her bumps are all superficial.  Be especially nice to her tomorrow for
Valentine's Day.

I know what you mean about SUV's.  I have a 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser with
150,000 miles on it.  It drives like a tank, but I feel safe and high.  I
would have a hard time getting used to something smaller.  I think Volvo's
are supposed to be the safest cars made, though.  I'm trying to talk my
husband into buying one for himself, but he's working on taxes right now
and discovering how much I spent on Leicas last year!

Best wishes.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com