Subject: Re: [Leica] Cars large and small
From: Andre Calciu <a.calciu@anent.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:19:30 -0500

mark,

i have seen/heard of (on the local news) a lot of SUV drivers injured pretty badly.
just because the SUV is big it does not mean everyone inside is safe. on the other
hand, i saw a great report on how safe minivans are. the chrysler/deimler ones feel
like a car (i had 3 of them) and ranked second in sagfety. also they eat less gas,
need less maintenance and you can shoot an 8x10 from the cargo area :-)

glad the missis is ok.

andre