Subject: Re: [Leica] 1953 LTM Summarit 50/1.5?
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:46:33 -0800

Mike:

I am not sure what you are telling me.   What I was saying is that I
obtained some very good results from the Summarit I was using for college
newspaper, travel and family pictures.

While I still have that lens and an additional one I purchased at a low
price, I am using a collapsable Summicron on one M3 and a DR Summicron on
the other.  I did not need the film speed of the Summarit and decided to
follow the revues that indicated the Summicrons were better.

I am currently getting very fine results form the Summicrons.  Enough so to
satisfy me as an amatuer photographer.

Best regards,
Roland