Subject: RE: [Leica] Wedding stories--Thank You!
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@wt.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:54:07 -0500

I agree with Tom.

The eight rolls of candids I did took of my brother's wedding with the Noct
and Delta 3200 in available light were fairly decent; but my expectations
were much higher [they had a pro with a 645 and honking strobes for the
"real" shots].  In conversations I had with my brother prior to shipping all
the prints out to he and his bride, I told him I thought there were roughly
4 or 5 decent shots per roll and just 6 real keepers out of the whole bunch
[I really should have gotten in much tighter on many of the shots with the
50].

He called me back ecstatically after he had received them yesterday and said
they were all better than the hired gun's images.  The subject content and
grainy monochrome images were exactly what they were looking for and they
kept going on and on about them.

/Mitch