Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: UV Ghostless filters
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:42:06 +0100

Hello Horst,

There is a French company that make curved filters. I guess the real reason is
that it is far more easy to make 2 parallel curved surfaces and to coat them
than flat ones. That might explain why your filter was so good.

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)