Subject: [Leica] Re: R8 counterpoint. It really is better.
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:20:24 -0800

"Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com> trolled:
> I like the M, but the best of my
> photography happens with SLR's.  There , I said it.

Uh, whoop-de-do. I think you should use whatever tool you
are most productive with. If that means a Canon  EOS Rebel
with 15-400 f/37 L IS zoom, go for it. I use an M because
I work best with an RF and I like the M body and lenses;
not due to some bizarre notion that everyone else should, too.

The 'better' camera is the camera that is better for a
particular individual and intent.

Alexey Merz