Subject: [Leica] Kindermann to lose Leica Line
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:24:06 -0700

Dear Mr. Cohn

I was very disappointed to hear that Kindermann will no longer be
representing you in Canada. My dealings with Kindermann have always been
excellent and I have recommended Leica to many people based on their
wonderful service. I recently purchased a P300IR projector primarily because
of the excellent support they have provided me with my Leica cameras and
lenses. I, unfortunately, have not heard good reports about your new choice
of distributor Lisle-Kelco. I hope you will have a contract in place that
will require them to maintain at least some semblance of the service that
Kindermann provided. There are new M mount cameras appearing on the market
place that do not originate from Leica and I would never have considered
them a viable option before because no one in Canada backed their products
like Kindermann does. I hope that in the future I will not be looking for
other companies to provide bodies for my wonderful Leica lenses.

Yours truly

John Collier